Monday, July 6, 2015

 Just a little bike crash

So positive news we do have a new investigator and we should be getting
one later this week as well. And oh
we went to castle today for pday it was awesome I was off to a ,out
amazing pday until I crashed on my bike and now my head and my leg
hurt. And I need to fix my handlebars on my bike.
President  is cool I thought he would be a bit scary at first
because when he first walked in he didn't smile or anything but as
soon as he started to talk to us he asked each of us to come up and
shake his hand, when we did he was smiling and laughing and joking
around I even hugged him and I was the first one to do that then after
me all the elders did. It was pretty funny though because elder B
told me he was going to hug president and I joked with him just don't
kiss him and it will be okay but then elder B was before me and
he didn't even hug him and I didn't even mean to hug him I got into a
half hug then felt awkward and pulled out then he said elder it's okay
to hug me if you want to and so I finished the hug, but he is cool. By
the end of he meeting he was joking with us. What really surprised me
though was the fact that they are really young and they told us that he
hadn't really held large and important callings they had just been
called out of the blue.
But the rest of this week has been pretty normal finding and more
finding, I used to find it really discouraging to go finding for hours
and not find anyone but then you realize that they are not rejecting
you they are rejecting the Savior and I am not saying that that makes
it easier to find but that it does make it sting a little less.
And oh we went to castle today for pday it was awesome I was off to a great
amazing pday until I crashed on my bike and now my head and my leg
hurt. And I need to fix my handlebars on my bike.
But the castle was amazing.

Love you
Elder Poll

No comments:

Post a Comment