Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Here's the last two weeks

July 20

So I will be here for a while i think at least till the end of the transfer because after we finished emailing last week they called and told elder Rasmussen that he was leaving and that they would pick him up in 3 hours so it kind of ruined our pday we basically just went home and he packed and then left then we went a got our shopping done and that was it. Now it is just me and my companion from south Africa and he is cool we get along alright so things are good.This week we were all over the place in and out of both areas and stuff.
Tuesday we had a cool lesson with Donna a former investigator that is really interested but just really busy so previous missionaries gave up on her but that was good. Please pray the we will be able to meet up with her again this week. then we had dinner with a very cool family the ones we helped move in last transfer and he does a home business in razors for shaving and he just gave a us a free set of shaving stuff so I have the fancy brush and soap and cool razor to use.
Wednesday we had  zone meeting and it was cool i got to meet the Elder from Ben's ward he is being trained in my zone. We had a lesson with a recent convert she is from china.
Wednesday we helped a member move out of the ward to Sommerset. and that was good some good old fashion physical labor.The rest of the week was pretty much finding but it was all good 
oh ya we had a record for DA's this week we had 5 that might even have topped any of my other areas for how many in a week. and this week we have three, but we are really trying to get into members houses not just for food. We have the money for food, but just to get to know everyone, Have you guys had the missionaries around much in the home ward since I have been out or not really.
Also one of our investigators just went into labor on Saturday and it was early she should still be a month or so away from 9 months so she was in the hospital and just got out this morning so we are going to take her cookies tonight and see how she is doing. But that's about it for this week.

thanks guys love you.





July 13

 

So new this week if you couldn't guess from my statement about companions I will inform you I am back into a tripanionship for the second time on my mission. So transfers brought some weird news Monday night we got the call we were staying but on Tuesday morning as we were going to get my bike fixed we walked about 10 min away from the flat and got a call telling us that our area is closing down and that we needed to get our flat all packed up and cleaned up so they could give it back to the rental agency. Elder B would be going to Kidiminster in a tripanionship and that i would be going to Cwmbran a flat with the other elders in a tri so that was our day on Tuesday packing everything up into boxes. Lucky for us a member had just moved in and they said that we could have some of there boxes so we boxed and cleaned everything and the other elders came and helped us and we got it all done just in the nick of time. Me and elder B were up till probably 12 getting everything clean. then on Tuesday I took elder B to Cardiff and he got on the coach and left for Kidiminster then I was back in a tri with the other elders, we were lucky enough to have some really cool members that gave us some help with getting my stuff from one flat to the other and also getting my bike there as well. (still wasn't fixed yet because we had to go back and clean the flat instead of getting it fixed). I did get my bike fixed today all the way, the handle bars actually were mostly ok they bent them back and that with it but I had messed up my back tire so I had to get a new one of those put on today so now everything is all good.
 I could move at any time to a new area and out of a tri or I could stay like this for a whole transfer, I just don't know, I am honestly not sure if i should give you my new address.
Anyway needless to say this week has been interesting to say the least 3 guys again in one room but at least I have a good mattress and neither one snores so I can get some sleep. Elder S snored really bad, and on the plus side I have a bed frame now, 
So as investigators go i just gained about 10 so that was good, and both of my new comps are cool.
So amazing. funny stuff one of my comps now is elder Rasmussen but no relation to pres, and
Elder D is my other one he is from South Africa, elder R is from Sandy Utah.
This week has been interesting and good and I love you guys and I will send more to you next week about how our tipanionship is going, 

Love Elder Poll

No comments:

Post a Comment