Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I Have Moved to Worchester

So we got our call last night I am moving to Worcester with elder Devit who I here is a really good guy. I think we will get on just fine and we will work hard to get the work going there. I'm a bit more sad to go now though. Earlier we got another media referral text so I am hoping that we have at least this much or more going for us in Worcester we will see. I will let you know whats up with the Skype on Monday. well got to go say my goodbyes to the members.
So my new companion is great he is from alpine Utah. and yes he is a hard worker so we are getting along good. we don't have a lot of things going on in Worcester at the moment but there is a lot of potential for some investigators. We have 3 at the moment but only one is progressing so we are hoping to fix that this week and also find some new people to teach.

Love Elder Poll


No comments:

Post a Comment