Monday, September 21, 2015

 Short Week


This week has been good we have a new investigator, he is from Nepal. Wow I just realized how may investigators we have from there we have 3 but luckily all of there English is very good. because my Nepalese is rubbish. the only words I have picked up are husband and wife because that's what we here all the time at our other investigators house. In there country it's respect full to just call each other husband and wife. This week has been good though we had a lesson with only a few investigators but we have been doing a lot of work with less actives. We had a fast with one  Saturday to Sunday to help him stop smoking. We also had exchanges this week. I went to New Port and that was nice a bit of change of scenery for a day.
 
I did have a few close calls on my bike this week I have decided that I am a horrible driver. I will try to be more careful this week that is one of my goals. The other is to write in my journal better. 

Well the fire alarm is going off so we have to go. Know I am fine and will talk to you next week. 

Love Elder Poll

No comments:

Post a Comment