Monday, September 7, 2015

Met a Prophetess...


Hi Everyone
So this week has been really good.
I had a really funny experience on Wednesday that made me laugh really hard. We had exchanges on Wednesday and so we went to New Port on the train to swap and when we got there the other team wasn't there yet. We were just standing in the station and a lady came up to us and asked if two good elders from the Mormon church would watch her bags for her while she went to go get her ticket and without thinking I said sure, she said thanks and left us with the bags. When she came back she went all funny and said she was a prophetess and she started prophesying over elder D and me and she told him that he wasn't yet worthy of heaven but that in ten days he would be and so he needed to be extra careful until then. Then she said that I was worthy of heaven and also told elder D to get off the computer that it was hurting his salvation and stuff. Then the funniest part is she looks right at me and she says there is a sister missionary in Blackwood that is blond and that we are to be wed in holy matrimony in 3 years. she is saying this deadly serious and I was just trying not to laugh and then she says HOLY MATRIMONY like its really important. She asked for my help to get her stuff through the security gates so I did then I had to go back and do our swaps. It was really funny she was leaving New Port and going to Scotland because she had seen a vision that all the cities were wicked and going to be destroy and stuff it was a hoot. So I now know who I am supposed to marry but I will keep her name to myself because you guys would just make fun of me and you don't need to know. That was probably the highlight of the week. but the rest was pretty good also.
Will you guys keep our investigator in your prayers things are really looking good. We had two lesson with her this week and she doesn't seem to have any big problems with anything we have taught so far but we haven't taught the word of wisdom yet so that might be a struggle. We will have to see. Oh also while on exchange this week I was with elder Berquist here in Cwmbran and he has actually served here before and so that was pretty fun. 
Well Love you guys. Elder Poll

No comments:

Post a Comment