Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Baptism was Awesome!!

So last week  we just got a very short email from Elder Poll but he did send as a pretty detailed voice recording about the baptism. I will just share the last bit of that with you. Here is what he said:

"When we try our best no effort is wasted because the Lord will help us.  Also I am grateful for facebook missionaries, otherwise we never would have met Aaron. He met them through Mormom.org They talked to him for a bit and then convinced him to come to church and meet with the missionaries in England. I don't know who those missionaries are. I do know they are from Utah and one of them is in a wheel chair, but I am in their debt to be able to have this awesome spiritual experience. Even though the mission is hard I love it everyday. Sometimes it takes getting to the end of the day to love it, but it is always a love...being out here helping people. I love this gospel and know it is true. So keep doing your best to share it with people.
Love you guys...Bye"

Elder Poll

No comments:

Post a Comment