Wednesday, August 13, 2014




I don't have a lot of time today we are transferring this morning to our missions, but I'm alive and doing as well as I can trying to get adjusted. Happy birthday mom and Katie I love you all so much and i pray for you every night please let everyone know that I am doing well. Some how I keep becoming the leader of every thing from zone leader to transfer leader but i will keep you posted. I'm scared out of my mind and not sure what I'm doing here but I will give it my best shot. love you all so much i pray for you i know the Lord will bless you and keep you safe till we meet again love Elder Poll



Elder Poll arrived in the mission today. We are excited to be working with him.
He will be serving in Burton on Trent with Elder Montague. P-day is Monday.

More photos will be available in several days on the mission picture blog:

President and Sister Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment